| | Evanescence | |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| | Evanescence | |

Evanescence İçin Bir Site

AnasayfaAnasayfa  PortalliPortalli  GaleriGaleri  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Video GalleryVideo Gallery  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Amy on EvThreads

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
amyleefans
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 306
Yaş : 30
Kayıt tarihi : 06/10/07

Amy on EvThreads Empty
MesajKonu: Amy on EvThreads   Amy on EvThreads EmptyCuma Tem. 02, 2010 3:10 pm

What's up

Hey guys,I wanted to fill you in on what's been going on.We've taken some time out of the studio to get our heads into the right creative space, work on the songs and even write some more music. Terry and I spent a little time together this month working in Jacksonville, kinda like we did before we recorded The Open Door, and the whole band is getting together to jam this week. My record label has been going through some very uncertain times, as are many record labels, and that's made things a little unclear....we really want to make sure the whole machine is working together when it's time to put out the album. We are focusing on what we do best: making music. We'll be back in the studio recording the album soon enough. I think that it can only be stronger for this extra time we're putting into it, and we will all be better for the hurdles in the end. Thank you, again and always, for being such patient and loyal fans- I believe in this music and I can't wait to share it with you.
love,
Amy
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://eva-lp.top-me.com

Amy on EvThreads
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası